Very complete men's jacket for mountaineers and climbers, developed with sports professionals who collaborate with Ternua. It has a Shelltec Active Flex multi-elastic fabric (20k/20k) to offer maximum protection in very adverse weather. Waterproof, breathable, compatible with the use of a mountaineering helmet, with long protection in the neck, soft and napped microfleece in the mouth and chin area, pockets and W&T water-resistant and PFC-free zips, among other features.
The model in the photo is 1.85 m tall and wears a size L
ALPINE PRO M JACKET
- Fully featured jacket, developed together with our alpinist friends, that has all the technical requirements of climbers and alpinists in mind, the Alpine Pro Jacket uses a durable 4 way stretch Shelltec active flex fabric (20k/20k) to provide ultimate weather protection. Specifications :
- 1.Regular fit.
- 2.Waterproof and breathable thanks to the shelltec active flex membrane (20k/20K).
- 3.Ergonomically designed for super-fluid movement.
- 4. Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible.
- 5.Long collar offers maximum storm protection to theface.
- 6.Articulated elbows.
- 7.Slightly longer back for enhanced weather protection.
- 8.Two map sized hand-warmer pockets with W&T water repllent zippers positioned clear of climbing harness belt.
- 9.Inner storm flap behind centre front zipper.
- 10.Detachable snow skirt to prevent prevent weather entry.
- 11.brushed and soft microfleece next to the mouth and chin.
- 12.Two big mesh pockets on the inside for goggles, gloves or water bottle.
- 13.Underarm W&T water repellernt zippers for ventilation.
- 14.Gusseted cuffs with velcto that are compatible with winter gloves.
- 15.Adjustable hem with drawcord and cordlocks.
- 16.PFC free W&T water ressistant zippers.
- 17.PFC free DWR
- 18.Bluesign approved fabrics Fabrics · shell.- SHELLTEC ACTIVE FLEX.
Use the hashtag #ternua to become part of our garment gallery.
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
- Fabric Composition: 74%Polyamide 19%Polyester 7%Elastane
The 4-way stretch micro-filament structure (65% recycled poliamide comming from recycling fishing nets and 35% elastan) offers good thermal insulation, breathability and moisture wicking properties. The highly stretch fabric enhances freedom of movement and provides a good insulation and thermal regulation for colder days.