(Up-dated 1 April, 2013)
TREATMENT OF DATE OF A PERSONAL NATURE
IMPORT ARRASATE, S.A. is concerned about the personal data we treat and we want to fully comply with the regulations in force in regard to matters on data protection (among others, the Fundamental Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated 21 December, by which the Regulations for the development of the LOPD “Fundamental Law on the Protection of Personal Data” were approved).
The users of www.ternua.es are informed that the personal data the interested party provides on the contact emails or forms that exist in different sections of the website are appropriate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the determined, explicit and legitimate purposes and scope for which they are obtained.
We will not use these personal data for any purposes that are incompatible with those for which the data were obtained.
The personal data we collect will be exact and up-dated in such a way they truly respond to the affected party's current situation.
At our own initiative we will cancel the personal data we collect via our website when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected or recorded.
Cancellation is understood to be the procedure by virtue of which we will stop using the data. Cancellation will imply blocking the data, which consists in identifying and reserving them with the aim of preventing their treatment, except to place them at the disposal of Public Administrations, Judges and Courts of Law, to address possible liabilities residing in the treatment and only for period the statute of limitations of the said liabilities is running. After this period, we will delete the data.
Duty to provide information and consent
The users of www.ternua.es are informed that the personal data they provide via the different existing forms and email addresses available for establishing contact, are incorporated into our files, previously notified to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, authorising the user to make use of the data as corresponds (depending on the type of form used), including, among other purposes, the following:
- for the appropriate maintenance, development, compliance and control of the contractual relationship with the client, to manage and ship any possible order or purchase and the services requested by the client.
- to send newsletters or informative bulletins, news or commercial information about offers, promotions, discounts and new products, all referring to the sports and textile sector.
- to enter all the staff selection processes that the company may hold.
- to manage and respond to queries, suggestions or requests made by users via the website.
Even though there is no asterisk, all the personal data we request are obligatory. Therefore, if users fail to complete all the fields, we will be unable to deal with your request.
Each form that gathers personal data includes the corresponding legal disclaimer or informative clause, which states the specific purpose or purposes for which the collected data will be used and the other aspects demanded by the regulations in force on matters related to the protection of personal data. Users should read and accept the said informative clause before sending their request.
Likewise, in the event any user shares information or other content from www.ternua.es, another person assumes the obligation to inform them that their personal data (their name and email address) will only be treated for sending them the information they share; therefore only this person is responsible for sending the data. IMPORT ARRASATE, S.A. will be unaffected by any possible consequences that could derive.
In accordance with what is stated in Article 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD, IMPORT ARRASATE, S.A. has adopted security measures of the technical and organisational nature necessary to be able to guarantee the security of the personal data and prevent them from being altered, lost, treated or accessed without permission, bearing in mind the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural world.
In this sense, and notwithstanding other security measures we may adopt, we have incorporated an electronic certificate into the different forms. The electronic certificate uses SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer), thus ensuring the information is transmitted in an encrypted manner by means of 128-bit keys.
Duty of Secrecy
Pursuant to Article 10 of the LOPD, anyone who treats or has access to users' personal data will keep professional secrecy in respect to the information and shall be under the obligation to store the data. These obligations will be of an indefinite nature.
Disclosure or communication of data
Under no circumstances will the personal data provided by the users of our website be communicated to third parties. In the event it is necessary to disclose the data at any moment, the users' permission will previously be requested, except when it is not necessary by Law or not necessary pursuant to the exceptions established in Article 11.2 of the LOPD.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Users of www.ternua.es may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a request accompanied by a photocopy of their DNI (ID Card) to the following address:
IMPORT ARRASATE, S.A., Polígono Industrial Kataide, 25B, C.P. 20500 de Arrasate-Mondragón (Guipúzcoa) - España, o bien enviando un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORT ARRASATE, S.A. will respond to all the requests in the terms and conditions established by the regulations in force on matters related to protection of personal data.
Use of the website by minors
Minors are allowed to access www.ternua.es although only people over the age of 18 and emancipated minors may purchase articles. If a minor wants to ask us for information or they provide us with their personal data, they will only be able to do so in their own name if they are older than 14 years of age. In the case of people under 14, the request shall be made by whoever has the parental custody, legal tutor or representative, who will act on behalf of the minor and give the company their permission to treat the minor's personal data, thus, whoever is in charge of a minor will assume the exclusive responsibility of determining whether the services and contents on the website are suitable for the age of the minors.
IMPORT ARRASATE, S.A. does not assume any responsibility in the event minors of the age mentioned above provide us with their personal data, failing to comply with these obligations.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the hard disk or memory of the computer that accesses or visits the pages of determined websites, in such a way it is possible to know users' preferences when they connect again. The cookies stored on the user's hard disk cannot read the data contained inside it, access personal information nor read the cookies created by other suppliers.
The users of www.ternua.es are informed that to ensure the system functions correctly, this type of technology is necessary. Specifically, on our website there are cookies that are used for different purposes:
- - identify and recognise the registered users, both the client ID, as well as the session ID in the web server.
- - during the purchasing process, to know the contents of the basket, thus being able to correctly transmit the purchases made by users, without them having to add the previously requested articles again.
- - store the information related to articles that have been added to the basket, in such as way users may see them in future connections even if they have closed their browser without completing the purchasing process.
- - store the information regarding the different categories of the website, which will mean the pages are displayed quicker.
- - store the elements the user has on the list they have created of compared articles.
- - identify the preferred currency.
- - identify the language selected by the user.
- - dispose of login details for entering the store.
- - indicate whether or not the cache memory is enabled, as well as indicating if the user is allowed to use it.
- - allow guest users to edit their orders.
- - access the most recent category visited and the article that was last seen.
- - indicate if a message has been received.
- - identify the surveys in which the user has recently voted, as well as their content.
- - information about products they have sent by email to their friends.
- - conserve and allow access to the user to the number and the articles on their wish list.
- - if users wish, enable them to share website information on social networks.
This website uses Google Analytics, an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a company from Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files stored inside your computer to help the website analyse users' browsing activity. The information generated by the cookies about your activity on the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on the servers in the United States. Google will use the information on our behalf to track your use of the website, collecting records of the website activity and offering other services related to the website activity and the use of the Internet. Google may transmit said information to third parties when requested by law, or when third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data that may be owned by Google.
Information about social networks
We ask users to read the policies of use regarding social networks published in the “Legal Disclaimer” on the website.