Read the washing instructions on each garment, found on the composition label.
- Maximum temperature 30°C
- Maximum temperature 30°C - Short centrifuge
- Hand wash only - Maximum temperature 30°C
- Do not hand wash
- You can bleach
- Do not bleach
- Maximum iron temperature 200°C
- Maximum iron temperature 150°C
- Maximum iron temperature 110°C
- Do not iron or use any steam treatment
- Dry clean with common dry cleaning products
- Do not dry clean
- Can be dried in a dryer
- Can be dried in a dryer at normal cycle
- Can be dried in a low temperature cycle
- Do not use a dryer
- Hang dry
- Dry in a horizontal position
- Hang and drip dry. Do not wring
DOWN FILLED GARMENTS
Wash at a maximum temperature of 30º and avoid centrifuge. Let dry in spaces with a breeze until the down is completely dry. Reposition the down with your hands to return to normal.
- Avoid the washing machine: t is better to separately wash your cuffs, neck and dirtier areas with a moist cloth. In order to avoid odours, ventilate outdoors and in the shade.
- Plan: wash your garments once or twice a season, depending on your use. Do not use liquid detergents. Rinse twice.
- If you dry: use a minimum program in the dryer (low temperature) and take special care to not over dry or heat. Include a towel during the drying cycle to help maintain the jacket´s volume.
- Do not centrifuge: No Dry Clean and Do not iron.
Windproof garments take longer to dry since they are windbreakers. The best way to dry them is to leave them in a breeze.
Turn the fleece inside out before washing, which helps preserve its appearance.
CLOSE ZIPPERS AND BUTTONS
Close zippers and button the garments to avoid hooking them.
Separate garments by colour before each wash. Do not mix colours with whites.
Wash in cold water, and let dry over a towel to absorb the humidity. Do not hang vertically.
Due to the aggressive nature of their components, the excessive use of fabric softeners accelerates the ageing of fabrics, logo and coat of arms fastened by heat.