Shellstretch 3/4 length trousers. Very hard-wearing and breathable. Incorporating PFC-free water-repellent treatment. Fixed waist with belt. 4 pockets with zips, 2 at the front, 1 side and 1 back pocket.
The model in the photo is 1.85 m tall and wears a size L
• Very hard-wearing and breathable Shellstretch 3/4 length trousers.• PFC-free water-repellent treatment.• Fixed waist with belt.• 4 pockets with zips, 2 at the front, 1 side pocket and 1 at the back.
Use the hashtag #ternua to become part of our garment gallery.
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
- Fabric Composition: 85%Polyamide 15%Elastane
Shellstretch fabric is bi-elastic for improved body adaptation, always keeping its ahape as well as being hard-wearing and comfortable. Designed to quickly absorb perspiration and transport moisture away from the body, it also has a water-repellent finish. Shellstretch fabric is ideal for activities requiring total freedom of movement. This makes it ideal for mountain sports requiring total freedom of movement.