Ternua jacket for women. Bi-elastic Shelltec fabric with 2.5 layers. It is a lightweight, waterproof, breathable and windproof garment thanks to the Shelltec membrane (W/R 10,000 mm, MVP 10,000 gxm2x24h). This is a fabric with a PFC-free water-repellent treatment. Shaped sleeves and adjustable 3D hood. The cuffs are adjustable with Velcro and the hems with elastic drawstring and cord lock. 2 pockets with zips.
The model in the photo is 1.72 m tall and wears a size M
UNZEN W JACKET
• Jacket in Shelltec 2.5 layer bi-elastic fabric.• Lightweight, waterproof, breathable and windproof thanks to the Shelltec membrane (W/R 10,000mm, MVP 10,000 gxm2x24h).• Fabric with PFC-free water-repellent treatment.• 2 pockets with zips.• Shaped sleeves.• Adjustable 3D hood.• Cuffs adjustable with Velcro and hems adjustable with drawstring and cord lock.
Use the hashtag #ternua to become part of our garment gallery.
- Made of recycled materials.
- Made of biodegradable natural materials.
- Made of organic cotton.
- Made of bluesign® fabrics.
- Fabric Composition: 83%Polyester 17%Polyurethane
Shelltec fabric has a membrane allowing it to combine waterproofing with a breathable ,windproof barrier (water column - 10.000 mm and vapour permeability 10.000 grs/m2/24h). Designed to be worn as an outer layer, Shelltec fabric has been developed to minimise heat loss on exposure to wind and rain. This fabric is ideal for outdoor activities when bad weather makes high external protection essential.